3.22.2015

Made it to Cape Verde!



Hey Family and Friends

Just letting you guys know that I arrived safely in Praia! Its amazing here and I already love it! It really is a third world country... but its so beautiful. The most beautiful sunsets in the world!

I found out where i am going! I will be serving on the island of Santo Antao, in Porto Novo. My companion is Sister Johnson from Alabama. Shes really nice. she told me that Santo Antao is one of the greenest and hottest. It also has the hardest creole and no one speaks portuguese there... haha so fun! It's the farthest island north and supposedly the 1st or 2nd most beautiful!
Well, I love you guys! I´ll email again on Monday, and hopefully I'll be able to send some pictures.

Love you guys!

Sister Kohlert

No comments:

Post a Comment