9.21.2015

Week 32: This Is Water.....NOT!

Boa Tarde!

You probably thought that i was gonna say we didnt have water yet, didnt you! haha! 
We still don't.

25 days without water and still going strong! This was a week full of trials and a lot of learning, a lot of humility. We´ve had a hard time with our area, and then I got sick... again. So we were out for a day and a half. Better now. Had some good experiences with a lot of stuff that I can´t write it all in this letter, but know that you learn a whole lot about yourself out here. 

Just had a good reminder of what a mission is. Reminded me of a speach that was given by someone famous who´s name escapes my mind at the present moment, called this is water. he talks about three gold fish who are swimming in a bowl, and one is older and wiser and tells the other two that they are in water, and they dont believe him. He then relates it to us, and how we have to remind ourselves that this is life. This is the mission. We have a purpose that we cannot afford to forget. I have a much greater purpose here on the mission that I have been forgetting lately. There´s so much that we teach people, but what it really comes down to is that we have a Heavenly Father who has a plan for us to be happy. Not just for a day, nor a week. Not just till the end of our lives here, but forever. We cannot even begin to understand, let alone compreend the joy that we have been promised if we follow the Savior for the time that we have here. I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach this plan. To have the Spirit testify though me of this devine message of happiness.

First Grass I've Seen Since I Left

....and a REAL PINE TREE!

The Zoo


Amo vocês!
Síster Kohlert

No comments:

Post a Comment