6.06.2016

Week 67: Til Next Week

Dear Family and Friends,

Sorry I burned all my time, had to do somethings for a training I´m giving tomorrow, so the pictures will have to suffice for this week... but it was a good week! But the parties of sao joao are starting and everyone is gone at night! Thats okay because we´ll just find those who are TRULY seeking and thirsting for the gospel. Blessings on blessings.





Love you all!
Sister Kohlert

 p.s. thought i´d just make it aware to everyone that I have offically hit 16 months on the mish! 2 months left... but I love this work and my heart is already breaking knowing that my time is running out. I love these people and I know this is the work of God, that this work is directed by the hand of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. I know its true and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment